So after the Dustbin fell through as a tangible asset, I picked another asset from the asset board, of which was Boxes. I took this as Cardboard Boxes, so I got to work on verifying that they were actually in existence at the time period, as this asset list hasn’t been vetted for historically inaccurate assets. According to this link, Cardboard Boxes were invented in 1817 of which is appropriate for the 1914 timeline of the Paragon Project. Now approaching this, making boxes seems simple (It is) but as more of a beneficial exercise for myself and the project, I decided to make an array of boxes of which are similar in substance but consist of varying element that can be used in different manners.
Here we have 5 different variants. Two of which are the same box but with varying height on their respective flaps. The third one (according to the screenshot above) is the partially opened box that gives the viewer the potential to look within its contents. The fourth is the closed box and the fifth is a box with a lid. Below is those very boxes textured and placed into a test UDK level;
Seeing as I am constructing a house within my Self Initiated Project module, I may also use these in some capacity.